AdStart Media (www.adstartmedia.com) is a technology-driven company active in digital advertising and mobile payments, well-established and rapidly expanding globally.
As an international performance network, we are proud to partner with global brands, publishing houses, media buyers and app developers.
We are young, fun, collaborative and very social! At our core, we are a performance driven culture that believes growth comes from the power of meaningful connections.
We value given thoughts and opinions to significantly contribute during a rapid expansion period and do meaningful work.
We are offering an immediate opening for a Business English Instructor to develop education plans for our in-house English training program in our Ho Chi Minh City office.
Your main role is to improve overall English skills for different levels in the Company, including but not limited to, creating individualized teaching/ mentoring and testing plans, grading assignments, evaluating learner’s progress and planning educational activities.
YOUR MAIN DUTIES:
- Plan, prepare and deliver lessons online and offline to ensure the requirements of education are met under specific subjects of expertise.
- Help our staff improve their English skills (listening, speaking, reading and writing) via individual and group sessions.
- Allocate and grade homework, assignments and tests.
- Continuously access and monitor our staff’s learning progress.
- Provide and contribute to oral and written assessments, reports and references relating to individual and group of learners.
- Attend professional development workshops as required.
- Native/ fluent English proficiency with passion of teaching careers.
- At least 2 years of experience in tutoring or teaching English.
- Weekday evenings availability.
- Good understanding of business language, practises.
- Well-developed presentation and instruction skills.
- Energetic and confident personality.
- Strong knowledge of different teaching methods, technique and learning styles to make lessons fun.
- A qualification in linguistics or TESOL/TEFL/IELTS certificate or equivalent.
- Highly competitive remuneration based on practical experience and educational background.
- Long-term engagement with further opportunities.
- Various training on soft-skills and best practices.
- Annual company trips, year end party and periodic team-building activities.