GENESIS school is a green school in the Western Weslake Diplomat compound – Xuân La ward – Tây Ho Disctrict - Hanoi . The school is led by managers and teachers with many year of experiences in international schools and practical schools in the city. As an educational institution, we always put the benefit of the children at the first priority.
We are looking forward to hire Kindergarten Native ESL Teachers with details as below:
- To support the ideals and policies of the school and to implement the school's philosophy and objectives.
- To assume responsibility for the education of the students in class(es).
- To develop the content of courses in relation to the school's philosophy, objectives and appropriately recognized programs.
- To assist in ensuring the safety of all children in the school and intervene if conflict should arise between any students.
- To teach the classes assigned by the School Principal.
- To undertake other duties assigned by the School Principal.
- To be informed about the aims and curriculum of the teaching area.
- In light of these aims and curricula, to select the lesson content and activities which are appropriate to the needs of each student in class(es), in relation to the school’s philosophy and objectives. The expectations for the delivery of these are spelled out in the annual appraisal documents.
- To be aware that the appraisal documents encompass what is expected of teachers in relation to their teaching practices.
- To maintain records of work covered by class(es).
- To correct regularly and promptly all assignments completed by students.
- To keep accurate, complete records of the progress of each student.
- To inform parents of students' progress by way of report cards and, where necessary, letters or individual meetings.
- To be available for all parent‐teacher conferences.
- To attend all relevant meetings, including planning meetings.
- To submit to the School Principal copies of all letters sent to parents.
- To keep informed, by way of personal files, of all factors relevant to each student
- To be familiar with new developments and methods in the teaching field.
- To ensure appropriate behaviour of students in class and around the school.
- To keep the administration and Coordinators informed about student absence, lateness or discipline problems.
- To maintain inventories of all textbooks and materials issued to students and to ensure the return of these.
- To care for the classroom(s). To ensure that the room(s) is/are attractively decorated and conducive to learning.
- Undertake other tasks as and when assigned by the immediate supervisor, Principal and/or Management.